Base Station Features & Benefits
- Mount in an ATV, Pick-up Truck, Trailer, or Van
- Wireless control of all camera, transporter, and reel functions
- Enables operation of the system remotely from any angle up to 100 ft.
- Compact, lightweight, rugged, weatherproof enclosure; provides maximum protection via an enclosed video inspection system
- Versatile, mobile, rugged, and economical!
- Partition separates the video cable reel with tractor and camera storage from the power control unit, monitor, and optional computer based data acquisition system
- All controllers, TV monitor, and power control are rack mounted to maximize ergonomic operation and protected by a sealed and lockable hatch
- The racks are mounted with shock-isolators to prevent equipment damage from jarring and vibrations
- Sealed front door is hinged, supported by a gas shock, and functions as an awning in the open position
- Easy access to service and maintain the unit via removable panels
- Operates all CUES wheeled and tracked transporters toaccommodate 6”- 200” pipe inspection!
- Operates all CUES pan and tilt zoom cameras with optional built in inclinometer or built-in sonde
- Available with CUES laser pipe profiling system
- The K2 Base Station is covered with protective aluminum sheets and industrial grade weather resistant paint
- Built-in camera and camera transporter storage
- Rubber seals, gaskets, and aluminum water-tight enclosure to protect all components
- Optional heavy duty welded lifting eyelets or forklift skids available for quick deployment or removal from an ATV or truck
- Optional automatic video cable payout on the reel to maximize transporter pull distance
- Optional laser-based precision measurement system to accurately measure offset joints, cracks, and joint separations in sanitary or storm sewers
CUES IN THE PRESS
Read what they're saying about CUES equipment in industry-specific publications! Click here to read articles and press clips.