Granite XP software from CUES provides solutions to integrate all aspects of the TV inspection process. In order to meet the needs of different users, Granite XP offers 4 different Editions.
Granite XP includes special features that allow you to get the most from your infrastructure management system.
Map Your Infrastructure in GIS with CUES’ Granite XP!
CUES, the leading manufacturer of CCTV pipeline inspection equipment and software, has released their Granite XP software solution for the water/wastewater industry. Click here to view the press release.
Granite XP is a comprehensive data collection and management software offering unmatched flexibility, customization, and ease-of-use to meet the growing needs of the pipeline inspection industry. Built using contemporary Microsoft Visual Studio™ technologies and designed with an asset-based architecture, you can navigate to a particular asset (e.g., pipe segment or manhole) and view all inspections. Because this is the database structure on which asset management and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) are built, data integration is seamless.
• Ability to import ESRI asset data into Granite XP from a master GIS database
• “Single click” CD/DVD burning makes it simple
• “Single click” report creation and picture printing
• Create standard and custom reports with built-in templates which include your logo and can be saved in PDF, HTML, or ASCII file format and can be emailed from Granite XP
• Export data in multiple formats including Comma Delimited ASCII, Microsoft Access, PACP, MACP, WRc (Sewer.dat, Sewer1.dat), Azteca Datapump, GBA, Flexidata-PACP, & Neztek
• Powerful search using keywords and filtering capabilities by projects, assets, inspections, and observations
• Easy to use
• Pluggable architecture for extensions development without re-architecting or changing the entire application Perform reverse setups in a single inspection, “upstream against the flow” or “downstream with the flow” to display upstream and downstream observations on the same inspection
• View live video and images simultaneously or select an observation on the pipe graph to access that precise point in a MPEG I, II & IV video instantly
• Software-based titling for post-processing in the office
• Customize Granite XP with components of its source code to leverage your internal IT resources who maintain your existing systems
• Two optional annual support plans to choose from
May 9, 2010
If you own Granite XP Version 4 Engineering Edition and use the NASSCO module (PACP/MACP), then please take advantage of a free upgrade patch now available for customer download from the Granite XP Support Website at www.granitexp.com.
April 26, 2010 St. Petersburg, Florida, uses CUES equiment and Granite XP software to inspect manholes and assess pipelines. Click here to read the entire article that's featured in the May Municipal Sewer & Water.
October 2, 2009 Featured in the Trenchless Technology Pipe Cleaning Guide: Integrating a Cleaning Program to CCTV - Joe Purtell, Director of the CUES Software Division, explains how Granite XP software enables utilities and contractors to improve the coordination between the cleaning and CCTV inspection departments. Click here to read the article that's featured in the July issue (provided by Benjamin Media Inc. www.trenchlessonline.com).